You're perfect

Today , you call me in the morning but at that time i'm not awake yet .
Then , i call you back when my brotha tell me that you call me around 7.30 maybe .
You say you didn't go to school because your school have a " sukan " today and you feel lazy to attend school .
you want to see me , but i don't want because i must must and very must to attend my prep class.
you sayy it's okayy :'(
then , we online online and keep onlining :) 
and suddenly , you asked me why i didn't go to sch ( 10 a.m/prep class ) and i say that i go to sch on 12 p.m .
then , you say i'm a liar . it's not like that okayy . i just want to online with you because i'm soooo missing you :'(
you keep mad on me . i'm soo soryy bie . i didn't mean to lie you . 

you come here (my house) and we didn't talk for 2-3 minutes .
at last , i start the conversation because i feel very guilty bie :'(
i hold your hand and my mouth never stop saying " i'm sorry " 
but , you push my hand aside .i look at your eyes and my heart saying " bie , forgive me please :'( "
i touch your face and you say please don't touch it . okayy :'(
i asked you to look at me , but you say that you hate to see my face :'( okayy .

i keep saying " sorry ", "sorry" and " sorry " but you :'( 
i begging to you , i kiss your hand and deep in my heart i want to commit suicide .
at last , you look at my eyes for a very long time and you hug me :'(
i keep on crying and you keep on fondling my hair . 
you say " enough baby , enough baby . please don't cry "
i say okayy but i still crying :'(
then , you wipe my tears and you're so romantic bie :'(

then , we enjoy our sweet moment together :')
and you keep on making your effin' cute face :)
arghhh ! I WANT TO BITE YOU RAWRRRRR !

it's 4.bla blabla and you want to go to tuisyen . but i don't allowed you because i really need you .
i keep on crying crying and crying . and you keep on persuading me . 
i cry until 4.40 maybe :'( 
 and you say that you won't manage to reach there because your tuisyen starts at 5 p.m
okayy , at that time i let you go :)

but , once you reached Tmn Sri Sementa , you return back :)

me : at home

i feel very shocked when someone opened the door . i thought it was a thief . but it's you !
wahhhhhh :) iloveyousomuch lahh !
then , i run toward you and we hug hug and hug !
 we keep saying our love quotes :)

and 30 minutes later you have to go home.
i let you go . because i pity you :'(
i kiss your hand and you kiss my forehead and you say " remain forever "
ouchhh >< i loveyou gila babengg lah !
i note you until you away from my vision . 
i keep smiling because i don't want you to sad :'(
but bie , deep in my heart , i'm crying :'(




p/s - Such a bad English huh ?

thanks for reading :') hope you guys enjoy